RUBY JOUST VII
May 25, 2018 - May 28, 2018
Event Registration - Open!
Registration via PayPal is now open!
PayPal will be available until midnight on Friday May 11th.To use PayPal for pre-registration, please visit the PayPal registration form: Please ensure you select the correct event on the form as it does not default to this event
- Fill out this form with the information required.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an invoice via PayPal. Click on the Payment button and pay either using your PayPal account, credit card or e-check.
- Invoices must be paid within 7 days of receipt or else it will be cancelled.
- You will get a confirmation of payment and an email notification of payment will be sent to the PayPal Deputy Exchequer.
- Once the PayPal Deputy Exchequer receives confirmation of payment your reservation will be forwarded to the Reservationist for the event.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY VIA PAYPAL WITHOUT RECEIVING AN INVOICE FIRST!
- Individuals wishing to register horses, must annotate this in the comment section of the registration form.
- Do not include any credit card information in this form.
Camp Registration - Open!The online Ruby Joust and Investiture Camping registration link can be found here: Camping Registration The online Field Space registration link can be found here: List Space Registration Form Please let the autocrat know if you need any additional information and/or help.
Postal Registration is open.
All mailed pre-registrations should be sent to Lady Arnóra in Rauða (Beth deTreville). 9803 Dacono Drive Henrico, VA 23228.
Please be sure to specify the SCA & Mundane names as well as any membership information and ages of children when you mail your registration
- Adult, Member: $15.00 Event (day trip or camping) No Feast
- Adult: $20.00 Event day trip or camping) No Feast
- Youth (6-17): $5.00 Event (day trip or camping) No Feast
- Child (0-5): $0.00 Event (day trip or camping) No Feast
- Equestrian Fee: $5 (not per horse, per trailer)
- RV Hookup is $25, limited to the first 10 requests
Cost Notes: There is just one fee whether you wish to day- trip or camp all weekend.
***Adult at the gate fee is $20 For non-members, at the gate fee is $25.00. ***
25374 New Market Rd
Courtland, VA 23837
- No pets. Service animals are permitted.
The Autocrat reserves the right to have any service animal removed from site who becomes disruptive to other event guests.
- Fire bowls are permitted, ashes must be thoroughly saturated before the ashes are dumped along the forest line. Ashes MUST NOT be left in the middle of camp sites.
- Cigarettes must be disposed of in appropriate container, no butts are to be dumped on the ground.
- Alcohol is permitted
The Schedule is starting to fill up! Full descriptions on the Activities page.
Merchanting Information: Please contact Lord Vytautas Vilkas (Arius V. Kaufmann) if you are interested in being a Merchant at the event this year.
- Adeliz Orloj (Sarah Clayton-Kastenholz)
- Email the Autocrat
- Event Land
- Lord Theodore of Caer Mear Camping Registration Form
- List Space
- Lady Helena de Berkeley List Space Registration Form
- Reservations & Royal Liaison
- Lady Arnóra in Rauðaaand Lady Fjorleif in Rauðaa (Beth & Debbie deTreville)
- Marshal in Charge
- Sir Bryce de Byran
- Baroness Eadyth Woderose
- A&S Class Coordinator
- Mistress Magdalena la Sanguigni
- Deputy Autocrat
- Lady Rhiannon Morgaine
- Youth coordinator
- Baroness Ginevra Fiammetta di Silvestri
- Minister of The List
- Lady Damiana Morena
- Lady Isabel Henry
- Armored Marshal in Charge
- Sir Abran de la Barra
- Rapier Marshal in Charge
- Lord Ulfarr Refskegg (Montgomery Meyers)
- Equestrian Marshal in Charge
- Lady Zarra de la Vega
- Archery Marshal in Charge
- Lord Naran Numuchi
- Thrown Weapons
- Lady Rose Eileen Robertson
- Youth Marshal in Charge
- Lord Pepin de Bourgogne (Joe Vilar)
- Target Archery
- Thrown Weapons
- Youth Combat